Can Do Woofaroo
Can Do Woofaroo
When: Sunday, August 5th, 2012, 11:00am -4:00 pm
Where: Can Do Canines, 9440 Science Center Dr, New Hope, MN 55428
Find out what assistance dogs can do
Would you walk to help a child with autism? A person who is deaf? Someone with muscular dystrophy? How about someone with diabetes complicated by hypoglycemia unawareness or a person with a seizure disorder?
Join us in the twin cities for this light-hearted event that will bring together supporters of our assistance dog organization, pet lovers and the community for a fun and educational day! Events will include pet seminars, music, entertainment, food, games for people and pets, vendor exhibit booths and our fundraising walk.
Collect donations and join us on the one mile walk starting and ending at Can Do Canines to help each of these people build a life-changing partnership with a specially trained dog, often adopted from animal shelters. Registered walkers collecting $25 or more will be awarded prizes including a free meal voucher at the event.
Listen to 96.3 K-Twin as you stroll among the exhibitors. Special games will be waiting for you and your 4-footed friends to play. Come by the stage to learn dog training tips, learn what assistance dogs can do, see performers from the Minnesota Renaissance Festival or have your picture taken with Snoopy!
Let your pooch have a break with our Can Do Doggie Sitters while you take a tour of the our facility.
Watch CanDoWoofaroo.org for registration, more details and schedules of events.
- Learn what assistance dogs Can Do!
- Tour the Can Do Canines facility
- Visit our exhibitor booths
- Learn how to teach your dogs special tricks
- Watch demonstrations of dog talents
- Enjoy family and doggie games
- Help us be a Can Do-Nation by collecting pledges and participating in our one mile walk!
- 11:00 am to 4:00 pm- Exhibitor booths open, entertainment and seminars ongoing; 1:00 pm – one mile Woofaroo Walk